An ode to Chocolate
Ah chocolate, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, after eating these Chocolate Éclairs;
When feeling out of sight, I simply need reach for you in a Chocolate Brownie.
I love thee to the level of this Chocolate Cake;
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for this Banana and Nutella Loaf;
I love thee purely, as only one can these Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies.
I love thee with a baking passion put to good use
In my Pear and Chocolate Spring Rolls, and in every crack of these Chocolate Crackle Cookies.
I love thee with a love I found in this Chocolate Fondant.
Despite my lost figure, — I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! — and, because I can choose,
I shall but always love you (and especially those Lindt Chocolate Balls) before any other..
Adoringly penned in the year 2013 by Sam
During the 24 days of December leading up to Christmas day a different blogger or online magazine has been chosen to represent a different window on the Lindt Christmas Advent Calendar. Drum-roll please…and one of those bloggers is me!
Today is the thirteenth day of the Lindt Advent Calendar and given my absolute adoration for all things chocolate (see badly written ode above) you will understand that I am beyond delighted to be hosting today’s Lindt Chocolate Hamper Giveaway.
The generous folk over at Lindt put together a Festive Lindt hamper of happiness, to the chocolaty value of over R 600 for me to give to one special Pomegranate Days reader!
This hamper includes:
1 Mini Santa 5x10g
2 Bear Milk 100g
2 Lindt Mini Bear Milk 5×10
1 Mini Reindeer Sleigh 5x10g
1 Lindor Milk Cube 300g
1 Lindor milk box 187g
1 Milk Cornet 200g
I know, amazing isn’t it? So now I hear you yelling “Sam, Sam it must be mine, whatever must I do to make it so?”
Well dear Pomegranate Days reader, all you have to do to enter is to simply leave a comment on this post telling me what you are feeling most grateful for this holiday season. (Please be sure to leave your email address so that I contact you if you are the winner.)
If you would like extra entries to this giveaway you can:
· Tweet about this giveaway; include my handle @pomegranatedays and use the hashtag #lindtxmas
· Like the Pomegranate Days Facebook page (if you haven’t already) and leave a comment on the link to this post.
- You must be quick!! This give away is ONE DAY ONLY and so all entries close tonight at 10 pm.
- The winner will be selected randomly by way of lucky draw.
- I will announce the winner tomorrow on the Pomegranate Days Facebook Page.
- Please note that the prize will be delivered to a South African address ONLY. Obviously, this means that in order to be a winner you must reside in South Africa or be willing to gift the prize to a South African resident.
- Delivery of the prize will be via DHL arranged by Bletchley Pratt and as such I accept no responsibility for the delivery or the quality of the prize.
I am so excited to spoil one of you and wish you all a whole truck load of Christmas Chocolaty luck!
A big thank you to Jess at Bletchley Park for inviting me to host this Giveaway and of course to Lindt SA for the gorgeous chocolate hamper which they sent especially for me! Dear Husband and I are still eating our way through all its deliciousness.